Wednesday, May 27, 2009

photos of photos


Yellowstone was so impressive. We only got through a quarter of what I had planned...Alan shot a lot of photos and unloading the cameras from the car takes lots of time (plus setting up a tripod...) and I really enjoyed watching him capture some great photos. I carry a little point and shoot while Alan takes the serious photos with his big cameras (you should see one of his lenses, it's really long). I help carry stuff to each lookout point. We had fun taking photos of other couples for them in front of waterfalls. There were a bunch of Japanese tourists...people from all over the world really.

Anyways, this is my series of the day. Photos of photos: Alan taking in beautiful Yellowstone. He has taken some incredible photos on this trip. It will be great to see the collection.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment