Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Legit!

This morning I took the national exam to become a certified Massage Therapist and I passed! So, it's official. It's been on my list for a few years now (6!) and I finished massage school in Madison, WI last Dec. The exam was the last step. For anyone who's curious, it's a 160 multiple choice exam, given in a very sterile testing center somewhere in the middle of Eagan, MN (suburbia). It seems funny to give a multiple choice test for massage...I wish I could have given someone a massage, but I suppose that's difficult to grade...but there is such thing as a BAD massage. If you've ever had one, you know what I'm talking about.

So, what am I going to do now?

I'll think about that later....for now, I'm thinking about packing...
sunglasses, hat, music, books, sandals...

Roadtrip here I come!!

posted by Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment